Full Residential & Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
Dryer Vent Cleaning, LLC is a veteran owned company, operated and ran by certified Home Inspectors. Every technician is licensed and insured with years of experience, providing the best service possible.
We use rotary brushes and the latest industrial equipment to professionally clean the entire dryer vent duct system. We strive
WHY CLEAN YOUR DRYER VENT?
- Over time, dryer vents can become blocked by lint and other debris, causing a whole host of issues, from safety hazards to additional costs.
- It’s an often-neglected part of home maintenance, so let’s go over why it’s so important to clean your dryer vent.
REDUCE THE RISK OF DRYER FIRE
- As lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, create a spark, and cause a fire. In order to decrease your risk of dryer fire, it is recommended that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent once a year.
- During 2010-2014, U.S. municipal fire departments responded to an estimated 15,970 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines each year.
- These fires resulted in annual losses estimated at 13 civilian deaths, 440 civilian injuries, and $238 million in direct property damage. Clothes dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, with washing machines causing 4% and washer/dryer combinations causing 5%.
- Failure to clean dryer vents was a factor in 33% of dryer fires, making it the leading factor in home dryer fires.
REDUCE THE RISK OF CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
- Gas dryers can be a carbon monoxide poisoning risk if not properly maintained. Dryer vents clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent exhaust fumes from properly exiting the vent line.
Insteadthe gases can build up inside the home, creating a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you have a gas dryer, it is especially important to have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs and debris such as lint, clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
“I was very impressed with the work performed on cleaning my clothes dryer’s vent. He was thorough, reasonably priced, cleaned up any mess he made and he was a vet. I would highly recommend this service.”
“Came on Sunday and saved me from having to make a trip to a laundromat. The issue was on the roof…builder error. No more waiting for the builder folks to follow up.”
“He did a great job. Arrived on time and completed work efficiently. Cleaned dryer vent and dryer. Clothes are drying faster now. I would recommend this company.”
“I highly recommend this company. .. I set up an appointment. They call or text before they came. Very reasonably priced. Julian was very professional and personable and did an amazing job! We had a huge build up in our stackable dryer unit. He took lots of time in cleaning out a huge mess and explaining everything. It’s like I have a new dryer!
Thanks so much Julian!”
“Julian, from Dryer Duct Cleaning services came out and cleared out our dryer vent, It was so clogged it actually leaked water from behind the dryer. I was so happy when he got done.The dryer worked perfectly and it cut the drying time by half. He was on time, cleaned up after himself and very knowledgable. They also came in $50.00 cheaper than anyone else. Appreciate the great Service Julian. Service done on 01/11/19. If there were more than five stars it would have been at the top. Thanks so Much.”
What You Can Expect From A Clean Dryer Vent
- Drying your clothes may be costing you more than you realize. If your dryer vent system isn’t functioning properly, or it is clogged with lint or debris, you could be spending extra on utilities with every cycle.
- Lint accumulation or even animals’ nests in the dryer vent lines can cause restricted airflow. This causes the dryer to run less efficiently and can even cause the dryer to stop working.
- Dryer vent cleaning can help protect the environment, your home, and your energy bills by allowing your dryer to use less energy per cycle.
EXTEND DRYER LIFE
- When airflow is stopped or restricted in the dryer vent, the dryer is forced to work harder to expel the moisture and heat, which may result in poor performance or even shut off.
- An overworked dryer also raises the risk of a dryer fire. When a dryer starts performing poorly, taking longer to dry clothing or overheating, a dryer vent cleaning might be needed.
INCREASE CLOTHING LIFE
- A clogged dryer vent can cause a buildup of heat in the dryer, which can damage or ruin items of clothing.
- Running longer drying cycles to compensate for poor dryer performance caused by clogs in the dryer vent line can damage or ruin clothing items.
- By removing any lint, debris, and obstructions from the dryer vent line, regular airflow will be restored and the dryer will function more efficiently.